Redwater Community Golf Club
This is a photo of the original building circa 1959. The building was replaced when the clubhouse became part of the Pembina Place multiuse facility.
Golf Club bar and lounge with outdoor patio which became a part of the Pembina Place Facility
Incorporated November 9th, 1959. Land was donated by Imperial Oil (Esso Gas Plant) to be used for a golf course.
We are a Not-For Profit, Community Golf Club run by a volunteer executive.
The 9-hole Redwater Golf course in Redwater, AB is open to the public. Redwater Golf course measures 3114 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 115 and a 34 USGA rating. The course features 3 sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are bent grass and the fairways are blue grass.